Freeze Dried (stabilized) Greenshell™ Powder / Green Lipped Mussel Powder
- Supports connective tissue and joint functions
- Rebuilds synovial fluid in joints, ligaments and tendons
- Rich in Glycosaminoglycans (GAG’s) essential fatty acids
- Anti-inflammatory activity tested/verified by the Bioactivity Investigation Group, University of Otago
GlycOmega™ is a Freeze Dried (Stabilized) Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Powder produced by Aroma New Zealand Ltd. Aroma (NZ) Ltd in conjunction with the Bioactivity Investigation Group, University of Otago. GlycOmega™ contains high anti-inflammatory activity.
GlycOmega™ provides a rich source of all major classes of Glycosaminoglycans GAGS which are principle components of cartilage and the synovial fluid found in the joint. These GAGS provide flexibility, elasticity and tensile strength to the articular cartilage. The severity of arthritis is directly related to the loss of GAGS content with the joint and surrounding cartilage.
As a source of GAGS GlycOmega™ can provide chondrocytes with Chondroitin Sulphate and essential fatty acids which are critical for reversing the arthritic process. GAGS can also exert a strong anti-flammatory action on the connective tissue.
GlycOmega™ is the complete joint-care product as it is well balanced with Chondroitin Sulphates 4 and 6, chelated minerals, Glycosaminoglycan GAGS, amino acids and essential fatty acids which together give a synergistic effect that promotes healthy cartilage and provides shock absorbing properties to the joint.
Every production batch of GlycOmega™ is tested/verified for anti-inflammatory activity by the Bioactivity Investigation Group, University of Otago
Dr Paul Davis Senior, Researcher from the Bioactivity Investigation Group, University of Otago tests every production batch of GlycOmega™ for anti-inflammatory activity using aspirin as a positive control. The table clearly demonstrates that GlycOmega™ has equal or greater anti-inflammatory activity as compared to aspirin at all 3 levels tested.
"Only the Highest quality Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussels are selected for GlycOmega™ Production"
GlycOmega™ is derived from the New Zealand native shellfish species Perna canaliculus. This unique species ensures GlycOmega™ contains the highest natural levels of Glycosaminoglycans and Omega-3-fatty acids which promote anti-inflammatory activity.
GlycOmega™ Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussels are only sourced from EU/USFDA approved growing areas located in the Marlborough Sounds, (Top of the South Island of New Zealand). Prior to harvesting our approved suppliers fully inspect the Greenshell™ (Green Lipped) Mussel quality ensuring that only the highest quality Greenshell™ (Green Lipped) Mussels are selected and harvested. These strict control measures guarantee that our live mussels contain the highest levels of Glycosaminoglycans GAG and Omega-3-fatty acid contents.
Freeze Drying GlycOmega™
"GlycOmega™ Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussels are freeze dried at controlled Low temperatures resulting in high anti-inflammatory activity"
Aroma (NZ) Ltd presently has eight fully automated Freeze Drying units. Low temperature controls are achieved throughout the entire freeze drying process ensuring the GlycOmega™ components are kept at premium high levels.
Aroma New Zealand's eight Freeze Dryers are proudly manufactured by Cuddon Freeze Drying Technology a New Zealand Family owned business. GlycOmega™ is stabilized with a unique anti-oxidant ensuring maximum anti-infl ammatory activity for long periods.
"Other mussel powders (eg,defatted, delipitated mussel powder) can oxidize resulting in low anti-inflammatory activity, other mussel powders are sold without any scientific backing. This is why GlycOmega™ (stabilized) Greenshell™ Mussel Powder is a reputable brand"
Advantages of using GlycOmega™
- Contains high natural anti-inflammatory activity.
- Every production batch is tested/verified by the Bioactivity Investigation Group, University of Otago. (Each individual report is provided to our customer)
- Contains rich source of amino acids, protein minerals and all major classes of Glycosaminoglycans (GAG’s) including chondroitin 4 and 6 sulphates. GAG’s make up the core of connective tissue.
- Rich in omega-3-fatty acids and Bio-Active proteins which help support bone and joint structures.
- Promotes the regeneration and healing of arthritic and injured joints in both animals and humans.
- Contains essential building blocks needed to rebuild synovial fluid in joints, ligaments and tendons.
Greenshell™ Mussel Oil (Perna Canaliculus) / Green Lipped Mussel Oil
GSM-Oil™ contains a unique group of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) which work together to improve:
- Circulation and oxygen intake.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, reduce inflammation.
- Skin disorders.
GSM-Oil™ is a premium grade Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Oil derived from 100% pure live Greenshell™ (Green Lipped) Mussels.
Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFA’s Overview)
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) are part of the family of dietary lipids. Like all fats, they provide energy for the body, are components in cell membranes, and provide a medium for transport of fat-soluble vitamins to their destination. PUFAs differ from other types of fatty acids, in that they contain more than one double bond. There are two types of PUFA: omega-3 and omega-6.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids, which means that they are essential to human health but cannot be manufactured by the body. For this reason Omega-3 fatty acids can be found in fish and certain plant oils.
- GSM-Oil™ is a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids.
- It is important to maintain an appropriate balance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 (another essential fatty acid) in the diet as these two substances work together to promote health. Also known as polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids play a crucial role in brain function as well as normal growth and development. There are three major types of Omega-3 fatty acids that are ingested in food and used by the body: alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docoshexaenoic acid(DHA). Once eaten, the body converts ALA and EPA and DHA, the two types of Omega-3 fatty acids more readily used by the body. Extensive research indicates that Omega-3 fatty acids reduces inflammation and help prevent certain chronic diseases such as heart disease and arthritis. These essential fatty acids are highly concentrated in the brain and appear to be particularly important for cognitive and behavioural function. In fact, infants who do not get enough Omega-3 fatty acids from their mothers during pregnancy are at risk for developing vision and nerve problems. As mentioned previously, it is very important to maintain a balance between Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids in the diet.
Benefits of Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Oil
- Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Oil is rich in EPA/DHA. Oil may help reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Oil may reduce high blood pressure with hypertension.
- Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Oil may help reduce risk factors of heart disease.
- Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Oil may hep reduce arthritis pain, reduce tenderness in joints, decreasing morning stiffness and pain, increase grip strength and enhance walking pace.
- Purity : minimum 90% purity
- Source : Marine and Bovine
- Origin : New Zealand
- Solubility: 100% water soluble grade
Licensed by the New Zealand Food Safety Authority, Aroma (NZ) Ltd can offer a Chondroitin Sulphate product which is 100% New Zealand origin with 90% minimum Chondroitin Sulphate purity.
Chondroitin sulfate is a sulfated glycosaminoglycan (GAG) composed of a chain of alternating sugars (N-acetylgalactosamine and glucuronic acid). It is usually found attached to proteins as part of a proteoglycan. A chondroitin chain can have over 100 individual sugars, each of which can be sulfated in variable positions and quantities. Understanding the functions of such diversity in chondroitin sulfate and related glycosaminoglycans is a major goal of glycobiology. Chondroitin sulfate is an important structural component of cartilage and provides much of its resistance to compression. Along with glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate has become a widely used dietary supplement for treatment of osteoarthritis.
Chondroitin is an ingredient found commonly in dietary supplements used as an alternative medicine to treat osteoarthritis and also approved and regulated as a symptomatic slow-acting drug for this disease (SYSADOA) in Europe and some other countries. It is commonly sold together with glucosamine. Chondroitin and glucosamine are also used in veterinary medicine.
Mechanisms of Action
The benefit of chondroitin sulfate in patients with osteoarthritis is likely the result of a number of effects including its anti-inflammatory activity, the stimulation of the synthesis of proteoglycans and hyaluronic acid, and the decrease in catabolic activity of chondrocytes inhibiting the synthesis of proteolytic enzymes, nitric oxide and other substances that contribute to damage cartilage matrix and cause death of articular chondrocytes. A recent review summarizes data from relevant reports describing the biochemical basis of the effect of chondroitin sulfate on osteoarthritis articular tissues. The rationale behind the use of chondroitin sulfate is based on the belief that osteoarthritis is associated with a local deficiency in some natural substances, including chondroitin sulfate
GreenShell™ Mussel Extract Powder / Green Lipped Mussel Extract Powder
- Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Extract inhibits the simulation of human neutrophils in vitro, an important mechanism of inflammation to a greater extent than aspirin (As illustrated by the Malagham Institute of Medical Research in Wellington.
- Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Extract is an excellent dietary supplement for joint-mobility products.
- Aroma uses an alternative extraction procedure that does not require the use of toxic chemicals.
- Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Extract is eligible for export to the USA, European Union (EU) and rest of the world.
Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Extract Powder is a unique new product which is only licenced to Aroma N.Z. Ltd. to Manufacture and Export.
Industrial Research Ltd came up with an innovative processing method which allows Aroma (NZ) Ltd to produce a concentrated Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Extract. Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Extract is produced via a unique Centrifuse process and the Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Extract liquid is Freeze Dried at low temperatures to preserve vital Omega-3 fatty acids and Glycosaminoglycans (GAG) contents.
Other forms of heat drying can de-nature these vital anti-inflammatory properties.
Greenshell™ Green Lipped Mussel Extract Appearance
- Free Flowing Light Beige Powder with slight Sea Mussel Odour.
- Available in 10kg, 20kg, 25kg non-tamper sealed cartons.
SCP - Active™
Shark Cartilage Powder
- Excellent source of Chondroitin Sulphate, Glycosaminoglycans (GAG’s) and Calcium and Phosphorus.
- Helps rebuild damaged joint and tendon problems by helping regenerate worn cartilage in arthritic joints.
- Helps reduce pain, stiffness and inflammation in the afflicted areas as well as increasing joint mobility.
- Contains high anti-inflammatory agents.
- Stimulating and strengthening the immune system.
- Anti-angiogenesis (Limiting the growth of blood vessels).
Packaging & Presentation
- Free Flowing White Odourless Fine Powder.
- Packaged in 10kg, 20kg, 25kg tamper sealed cartons.
- Also available in capsule form – 250mg, 500mg, 750mg.
- Available in several mesh sizes. (60 mesh, 80 mesh, 200 mesh.)
Advantages of using Aroma N.Z. Ltd. SCP-Active™
- Free Flowing Odourless Fine Powder.
- High bulk density for encapsulating.
- Tested by an Independent Laboratory.
- Produced naturally from 100% Shark Cartilage without the use of toxic chemicals. We do not use gamma irradiation to eliminate bacterial growth.
- Due to the high quality process standards at Aroma N.Z. Ltd. we were one of the first Companies to be exempt from the USFDA 16 : 02 Automatic Detention List for Companies Exporting SCP-Active™ to the USA.
- Guaranteed prompt delivery to your Store.
- Eligible for Export to the USA and European Union.
Shark Cartilage Powder
- Every Production Batch of Bio-Active™ Shark Cartilage Powder is certified for antiangiogenic activity by The Wellington School of Medicine.
- Patented Manufacturing Process.
- Powerful antiangiogenic activity. (Preventing new blood vessel growth which breaks down cancerous tumours and diseases.)
- Protect the natural balance of bone, joint and Limb tissues by providing a natural safeguard against inflammation and stress to limbs.
- Contains natural Chondroitin Sulphate with excellent anti-inflammatory activity.
- Excellent natural immunity booster.
- Can rebuild and repair inflamed, damaged, joints and connective tissue.
Bio-Active™ Shark Cartilage is produced by Aroma N.Z. Ltd. using a unique process method developed by Industrial Research and The Wellington School of Medicine.
The Patented Process has been developed to maximise its biological activity. Bio-Active™ Shark Cartilage Powder now offers twice more anti-angiogenesis activity than Standard Shark Cartilage Powders on today market.
Bio-Active™ Shark Cartilage Powder Appearance
- Free flowing white, odourless, powder.
- Available in 10kg,15kg,20kg or 25kg non-tamper sealed cartons.
- High bulk density suitable for encapsulating.
Click here to download the Product Specifications in PDF format.
Click here to download the Wellington School of Medicine Test Results in PDF format.
Click here to download the Bio-Active™ Published Article in PDF format. Oyster-NZ™
Freeze Dried Oyster Powder (Crassostrea gigas)
Oyster - NZ™ is New Zealand premium grade Freeze Dried Oyster Extract. Derived from the New Zealand species (Crassostrea gigas). Oyster – NZ™ is an excellent dietary supplement rich in Taurine, Zinc and Glycogen which are beneficial for cardiovascular health, blood pressure, liver problems, arthritis and rheumatism and skin care.
The Oyster – NZ™ flesh is collected at certain times of the year when in its most concentrated from. The unpolluted waters of the marine farms in which the oysters (Crassostrea gigas) are cultivated are continually monitored to ensure purity and quality.
Oyster – Favourite Food for Sexual Vitality
Oyster’s flesh is called milk of sea, uncleaned rice of sea, medical drug of sea and is very nutrition high food. Oyster has been top health food since the dawn of history and used regularly as populr edible food, no matter whether oriental or western.
Oyster which is preferred by western people is eaten exceptional in raw condition and considered as sexual power agents.
It is called milk of sea and considered to be top in sex power agents superstitiously by sticking to the old saying "eat oyster, love longer". Oyster contains the most ideal nutrients of kind of shellfish and for this reason, ancient Rome Imperials are said to enjoy cooking oyster.
Especially the French eat raw oyster by applying lemon juice to it and its flavour is good and it removes fishy smell and disinfects. When oyster, acid product is added to alkaline, it has a neutralizing effect.
Taurine is one the oyster’s key nutrients. It also occurs freely in the human body, particularly in the heart muscle, nerve tissues and the brain.
Taurine is effective for cholesterol reduction, anaemia prevention, liver counter poison, diabetes prevention and sight recovery.
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid): It lowers cholesterol in blood and prevents arteries sclerosis, high blood pressure, and cerebral haemorrhage.
DHA (docosa hexaenoci acid): It improves study function, reduction of cholesterol in blood, anti cancer action, effect of senility prevention (but very often, people think that oyster contains so much cholesterol that they avoid eating oyster. It is because cholesterol cause to fall ill like high stop of bleeding, high blood pressure, arteries sclerosis and diabetes. But that is the wrong idea. Of course, oyster contains high cholesterol content food but it has more good cholesterol (HD-L type) than the bad one (LDL, VLDL type) and contains much zinc and Selenium, precious mineral which is recently in the spotlight. For these reasons, oyster can be said wonderful nutrition food to prevent cancer as well as adult disease.
Sugar of oyster consists mostly of Glycogen, Glycogen is energy source and quick to adsorb digestion and so it is good for patients, old men and children who is weak in digestive power on account of nutrition food after disease.
Oyster is food which contains relatively rich inorganic matter.
Zinc: It activates sexual hormone, promotes to secret insulin, prevents alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver and sclerosis of the arteries and improves studying ability.
Calcium: It promotes the growth of children who are at the time of growth and prevents women’s osteoporosis and eye protection.
Besides, it contains a variety of small oxygen’s such as Iron, Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus, Natrium and Kalium.
Vitamin A: keeps eyesight and auditory sense worked on and, promotes the growth and, keeps control of normal skin.
Vitamin B1: it is an ingredient necessary for the reaction of energy metabolism. Beside, it reinforces Vitamin B2 (nutrition supply source upon physical fatigue), Vitamin C (it reinforces combined tissue and strengthens skin, bone and blood vessel.
- Oyster NZ™ is available in 10kg, 20kg or 25kg, non- tamper sealed cartons.
- Oyster NZ™ is a free flowing beige powder with high bulk density ideal for capsules and tablets.
Marine Collagen Powder
Hydro-MC™ is New Zealand premium grade Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Powder.
Our marine hydrolyzed collagen provides moisturising benefits for both skin and hair. With its polysaccharides, vitamins and essential sea minerals, it aids in the healing and structuring of connective tissue.
Collagen is the main natural protein that makes up our ligaments, joint, hair, skin and nails and provides our bodies with structural support.
Collagen is the protein that literally holds our skin up.
As we age, our body’s production of collagen slows down. On the outside we see our skin start to wrinkle and lose its youthful radiance. On the inside we experience this as the weakening of our skeletal structure due to the breakdown of connective tissue including muscle tissue.
Aroma (NZ) Ltd welcomes all enquiries for Hydro-MC™ and we are pleased to offer free samples for evaluation
- Marine Collagen Powder boosts collagen production naturally (especially beneficial for stickler syndrome sufferers).
- Marine Collagen Powder strengthens nail and hair follicles.
- Marine Collagen Powder smoothes fine lines and wrinkles and increases the elasticity of the skin.
- Marine Collagen Powder regenerates lean muscle mass and improves circulation due to muscle tissue leaning.
- Marine Collagen Powder firms and tones.
- Lose inches where needed and reduce fat mass.
- Marine Collagen Powder regenerates joints and cartilage.
- Marine Collagen Powder reduces arthritic pain.
- Marine Collagen Powder feeds the connective tissues.
- Marine Collagen Powder improves endurance and vitality.
- Marine Collagen Powder helps to carry oxygen through the body.
- Marine Collagen Powder naturally detoxifies.
- Benefit from a better sleep.
- Valued as a general health enhancement of the Liver.
- Abalone Powder is high in energy and contains a wide range of important minerals including Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron, Sodium, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Selenium and a number of Vitamins, expecially Vitamin B12.
- Abalone Powder nourishes and strengthens the body.
- Abalone Powder is beneficial to the heart, contains natural unsaturated fish oils W-3 and W-9 and promotes normal circulation throughout the body.
- Abalone Powder promotes overall health, stamina through support of the immune system.
- Abalone Powder promotes sexual life.
- Being rich in Vitamin A, E, and selenium, it helps to reduce the harm to the human body caused by eating non-fresh, oxidised food, over consumption of alcohol and antioxidants.
- Abalone Powder is an effective prevention of Anemia.
Abalone or Paua is a shellfish native to New Zealand waters. For many centuries, Chinese Natural Medicine experts have promoted Abalone Powder is a dietary supplement rich in minerals and vitamins for vitality and improved eyesight.
Abalone powder Appearance
- Free Flowing Dark Green Powder.
- Packed in 20kg, 25kg tamper sealed cartons.
Bovine Trachea Extract
Water Soluble grade
Our Bovine Cartilage Extract is a rich source of:
- Natural Chondroitin Sulphate (>20%).
- Glycosaminoglycans (also known as mucopolysaccharides).
- Collagen (Type ll Collagen)
Aroma (NZ) Ltd is proud to launch its first meat derived extract Bovine Trachea Extract (Water Soluble grade).
Chondroitin sulphate derived products have become internationally recognized for there natural anti-inflammatory properties. Aroma (NZ) Ltd now offers Bovine Trachea Extract which contains naturally occurring chondroitin sulphate.
Aroma (NZ) Ltd Bovine Trachea Extract is 100% water soluble grade which provides many benefits to the cosmetic industry as it can be blended into skin care creams and lotions.
Our product has the advantage of being New Zealand origin therefore being BSE free.
Aroma (NZ) Ltd Bovine Extract is processed without the use of toxic chemicals or solvents.
We welcome all new enquiries for this product.
Sea Cucumber Powder
- Sea Cucumber Powder is a rich source of polysaccharide chondroitin sulphate.
- Sea Cucumber Powder has the ability to reduce arthritis pain.
- Its action is similar to that of glucosamine sulphate, which is useful for treating osteoarthritis.
- Chinese studies reveal that Sea Cucumbers also contain saponin glycosides. These compounds have a structure similar to the active constituents of ginseng, ganoderma and other famous tonic herbs.
- Sea Cucumber Powder in an excellent health tonic for people with chronic joint pain as well as tendonitis, sprains, ligament stress and arthritis.
- Aroma (NZ) Ltd. Sea Cucumber Powder is of the highest quality as it is not processed by traditional methods, such as cooking which destroys and breaks down the natural chondroitin sulphates.
- Non Gamma Iradiated due to good manufacturing practices.
Sea Cucumber Powder is a Dietary Supplement produced from 100% Sea Cucumber which has been gutted and Freeze Dried in its pure form. Also known as 'Beche de Mer' the Sea Cucumber is a marine animal.
There are many components of Sea Cucumber that are known to exert beneficial effects on joint and muscle health.
The Sea Cucumber is rated along with several other delicacies such as Shark Fin and Bird’s Nest Soup, as a disease preventative and longevity tonic.
According to Analysis by principles of traditional Chinese Medicine, the Sea Cucumber nourishes the blood and vital essence (jing), tonifies kidney qi (treats disorders of the kidney system, including reproductive organs).
Common uses include treating weakness, impotence, debility of the aged, constipation due to intestinal dryness and frequent urination.
For modern applications, the dried Sea Cucumber Powder is useful as a nutritional supplement, prepared in capsules or tablets.
New Zealand has attained an international reputation for its superior fish, shellfish and meat products.
- All of our products are HACCP approved which is equivalent to GMP’s ensuring that you only receive the highest quality grade products.
- All products are supplied with a certificate of analysis that are tested by an independent laboratory.
- These advantages set aside our quality assurance from the rest of the world, ensuring that only safe products are consumed.
- This has been a significant factor in the enviable reputation that Aroma have earned world wide.
A Total Commitment To Quality
Aroma holds fish export license no. 167 and fish processing premises license no ph35 and ph528 which attest that the company adheres strictly to the standards laid down by the Fish Exporting Licensing Regulations 1982 and the Fish Export Premises Regulations 1995. Compliance with the standards is administered by the official Government Inspectors from New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries (MAF) who inspect the premises and monitor the processing operations on a continuing basis.
The Quality of our export Fish Products is ensured by a comprehensive quality control programme which is MAF-approved and inspected. It comprises pre-operation checks; daily compliance checks of premises, product, processing, and personnel; and continuous processing control. Compliance with the above regulations enables us to export worldwide including Canada, USA, and EU.
All incoming supplies are from MAF licensed premises, and the flow of product from source, through processing, to the end customer is quality controlled and traceable through recorded checks. The government-issued export certificate which accompanies each export consignment certifies that the product has at all times been handled and processed in accordance with the Regulations.
Product testing and bio-activity, verification
"Aroma's products are tested by an independent accredited laboratory ensuring that all test results are applicable for every production batch."
As Aroma is at the forefront of new marine extracts, it is vital to test for the anti-inflammatory and bio-active properties in our marine extracts.
These anti-inflammatory and bio-active assays are carried out by:
- Wellington School of Medicine
- Industrial Research & Development Ltd.
These test results validate our mussel extract and shark cartilage products contain natural anti-inflammatory and bio-active properties.
Specialising in freeze dried marine nutritionals
Aroma has trebled in size allowing:
- quicker lead times to your store.
- supply large volumes all year round.
- higher quality and consistent batch production.
For over 4 decades, Aroma (NZ) LTD. is still in family management with 2 generations currently involved in the management, strategic planning and day to day production activities of the company. Aroma (NZ) LTD was established in 1961 by the founder R.J Winters.
And sound financial and production policies which have resulted in long term stability and security for suppliers and clients all over the world.
Specialising in freeze dried marine nutritionals, Aroma (NZ) LTD. is proud of many long standing and confidential relationships which have been formed over the last 40 years.
Ben G Winters Managing Director
"Immigrating from Rotterdam in the late 1950's Ben G Winters has given Aroma NZ an excellent reputation as a world class manufacturer of freeze dried marine products; these high quality standards and principles have resulted in many long term business relationships world wide."
Ben S Winters Marketing Manager
"Working with customers around the world and developing new health products that provide functional benefits to thousands of consumers is a real pleasure. The nutraceutical market is constantly evolving with new products;new technology so its our philosophy to provide the highest quality products and personal service available."